Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Heavenly creamy, tender and fruity tastes this layered dessert. It consists of a delicious combination of sour cream, ladyfingers and fruits. Made with fresh strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, it is the perfect dessert for summer. With grapes, tangerines, pomegranate and cinnamon it is ideal for Christmas. You can also make the dessert in cup yourself very quickly with a few ordinary ingredients. You can find a detailed recipe for the dessert in glass with fruits and ladyfingers with exact quantities and step-by-step instructions here at the very bottom.
Fruity layered dessert for summer
In summer you can make this dessert in a glass with seasonal fruits. It tastes delicious with fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries or currants, among others. In addition to fruits, you can decorate it with fresh peppermint leaves. This way you get a fruity and refreshing layered dessert that is ideal for hot summer days.
Winter dessert in glass for Christmas
The advantage of this layered dessert is that you can use any seasonal fruit and serve it at any time of the year. In winter, for example, grapes, tangerines, physalis or pomegranate are suitable for the recipe. You can decorate the dessert in glass with fruits, chopped chocolate and various winter spices. With this you can create a pretty and delicious dessert that can be served at Christmas and is guaranteed to delight your loved ones.
Ideal for a celebration
The dessert in cup with fruits is very tasty, quick to make, pretty to look at and convenient to serve. Thus, it fits perfectly for a party. You can make the jar dessert for a birthday party or New Year’s Eve celebration, among others. Your guests will surely love it!
How to decorate dessert in glass with fruits
You can decorate this layered dessert in cup with fresh fruits in the first place, of course. Fresh mint leaves complete its appearance. In addition, chopped or grated chocolate fits ideally for it and combines tastefully very well with the other ingredients from the jar. The layered dessert also tastes delicious dusted with cocoa powder. If you’re serving the dessert at Christmas, you can dust it with cinnamon or other wintry spices.
This dessert in cup is
- with fresh fruits,
- with ladyfingers,
- delicious in every season,
- an eye-catcher on the dining table,
- perfect for a party,
- ideal Christmas dessert,
- easy and quick to make yourself with a few ingredients.
Recipe for dessert in glass with fruits and ladyfingers
The recipe for dessert in a glass with fruits and ladyfingers is very, very simple. You need only a few ingredients and you are ready in a flash. But you should take into account that the jar dessert must be left in the refrigerator for a few hours, and allow for this time until serving. Here you can get a rough idea of how the making works and what you need for it. The exact quantities and step-by-step instructions for making the dessert in cup with fruits and ladyfingers can be found in the box recipe below.
For the recipe you will need
- savoiardi cookies, also called ladyfingers – you can either make them yourself or buy them,
- fresh fruits (I have made this dessert with raspberries and blueberries, with grapes and physalis, with tangerines and pomegranate),
- cream (straight from the fridge),
- sour cream,
- powdered sugar (you can adjust the amount as you like)
- and vanilla.
How to make the dessert in glass with fruits and savoiardi cookies: here’s how (Check out the detailed recipe at the bottom.)
- First, cut the ladyfingers into pieces.
- Then make the cream by first whipping cream with powdered sugar and vanilla, and then stir in sour cream.
- Now layer the ingredients in the order: ladyfingers, sour cream, fruits and again from the beginning. Now the layered dessert must be left in the refrigerator for a few hours, after which it can be decorated and served as desired.
How to make the dessert in cup with fruits: tips and tricks
- You can adjust the amount of powdered sugar according to your taste.
- You can use fresh berries or other fruits to taste for the dessert in a glass.
- Cream must be cold before whipping.
- Refrigerate the layered dessert with fruits for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, so that the cookies can soak and the dessert can soak well.
Did you make the dessert in glass with fruits and savoiardi cookies yourself using this recipe? I look forward to your result, your star rating and your comment here below, how you succeeded and tasted the layered dessert.
Dessert in glass with fruits and ladyfingers
- 130 g (homemade) ladyfingers / savoiardi cookies
- fresh fruits (e.g. berries)
- 470 g cream
- 200 g sour cream
- 60 g powdered sugar
- Cut ladyfingers into pieces.
- Whip cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to a fluffy creamy mass.
- Add sour cream and whip briefly to a homogeneous cream.
- Spread some pieces of ladyfingers on the bottom of the glasses, put the sour cream on top and spread fresh fruits on top of the cream. Repeat all the layers (ladyfingers, cream, fruits) until the glasses are full.
- Refrigerate the dessert in glass with fruits and ladyfingers for at least 4 hours. Decorate it as you like before serving, for example with fruits.
- The amount of powdered sugar can be adjusted to taste.
- Cream must be cold before whipping.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making the dessert in cup with fruits and savoiardi cookies at the top of the post.