Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Summery light, fruity and so delicious tastes this strawberry yogurt ice cream. It’s an ideal refreshment on hot days, guaranteed to delight both kids and adults, and you can make it at home quickly. The ice cream consists of only three ingredients, contains no cream and no egg. I’ll show you how to make it without an ice cream maker. A detailed recipe for the strawberry yogurt ice cream with exact quantities and step-by-step instructions can be found here at the bottom.
How to make strawberry yogurt ice cream without an ice cream maker
You can make this ice cream, even if you don’t have an ice cream maker at home. You just need to stir it vigorously every hour for the first three hours after you put the ice cream mixture in the freezer, so that no ice crystals form. You can stir either with a whisk or with a hand mixer. Stir each time not too long, but briefly and vigorously and then immediately put the ice cream mixture back into the freezer.
If you have an ice cream maker at home, you can of course make the ice cream with it. It is then even easier, because you do not have to stir the ice cream mass. The ice cream maker does this for you.
Fruity light ice cream without cream and without egg
The special thing about this yogurt ice cream with strawberries is that it comes without cream and without egg. Thanks to natural yogurt it tastes refreshing and light. Fresh strawberries make the ice cream really fruity and aromatic. To sweeten it, some sweetened condensed milk is added to the ice cream. And that’s it. The ice cream with strawberries and yogurt consists exclusively of these three ingredients.
This ice cream is
- not too sweet,
- very tasty,
- with fresh strawberries,
- with yogurt,
- without cream,
- without egg,
- from three ingredients,
- easy and quick to make yourself without an ice cream maker,
- ideal refreshment for hot days.
Lightning-fast recipe for delicious strawberry yogurt ice cream
The exact quantities and step-by-step instructions for making the strawberry yogurt ice cream at home can be found in the recipe box below.
The strawberry yogurt ice cream you can really make very quickly. For this you only have to puree strawberries with yogurt and sweetened condensed milk. The ice cream mixture, which now only needs to be frozen and stirred occasionally, is ready.
How to make strawberry yogurt ice cream: tips and tricks
- Use fresh, aromatic strawberries of good quality for the recipe. The taste of the ice cream depends on them a lot.
- If the strawberry seeds in the ice cream bother you, pour the ice cream mixture through a very fine sieve after pureeing.
- You can make natural yogurt for the ice cream at home.
- You can also make sweetened condensed milk at home and use it for this ice cream recipe.
- Stir the ice cream mixture regularly during the first few hours. Otherwise ice crystals can form.
- You can also make the ice cream with an ice cream maker. In this case, you do not need to stir the ice cream mixture.
Did you make the strawberry yogurt ice cream at home using this recipe? I look forward to your result, your star rating and your comment on the recipe below, how you succeeded and tasted the ice cream with yogurt and strawberries.
Strawberry yogurt ice cream
- Hand blender
- 400 g strawberries
- 150 g natural yogurt
- 90 g sweetened condensed milk
- Put the strawberries, natural yogurt and sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl and blend with a hand blender until homogeneous.
- Put the pureed mixture into an airtight container and place it in the freezer for about 5 hours (until it solidifies), stirring it vigorously and quickly every hour for the first 3 hours, for example with a whisk or a hand mixer.
- Let the finished strawberry yogurt ice cream stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving to prevent it from becoming hard.
- Use fresh, flavorful, good quality strawberries.
- Depending on your taste, you may want to pour the ice cream mixture through a very fine sieve after pureeing to remove the strawberry seeds.
- Be sure to stir the ice cream mixture regularly during the first few hours. Otherwise, ice crystals may form.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making strawberry yogurt ice cream at the top of the post.